Friday, August 5, 2011

Time Management

I learn that I have been managing my time badly. I am not using my time effectively because I spend more time playing than studying. What I can do to manage my time better as a high school student is get more sleep at night so I can get up early and be on time for my class, also I have to take less time going from class to class which  means less socializing in the hallway. This year a change I might make in my schedule to assist me in utilizing my time efficiently is to get a 2nd – 7th so I have more time to get to school on time and have more time at home to do homework before basketball practice. A change I will make in my life with regard to management change once I get to college is more hours of sleep so I won’t be tried in class and could focus, also more hours of studying and homework so I won’t be behind in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment