Friday, August 5, 2011

Class Participation

The way I participate in class is good because when I have a question or do not understand something I am not shy to raise my hand and ask the teacher to repeat herself or to explain further more. I feel that there is not a difference between the ways I participate in class versus how a student should participate because good class participation is characterized as raising your hand and asking question when you don’t understand, taken notes, and asking for help and I feel I do all those things. I think the methods I use right now are the ones I should continue using for next year to achieve my goals of raise all my grade point average by at least 10 percent. I do not think I have any changes in my life regarding class participation once I go to college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment