The topic I selected was Drug Addiction. This topic is important to me because it is affecting my whole community and its changing people that I knew since we were kids. I think this topic will best represent me to a college admissions officer because I was going down that road where drugs were starting to influence my life. However, I had friend that were looking out for me and help me raise my grade and stay away from drugs, now my grades are improving and am trying to help some of my friends that are hooked on drugs as people helped me. Now, I am more focused on my future as a NBA player. The impression I want from this essay is for them not to think of me as another kid from the streets but as someone who turned his life around and is using his experiences to help others.
No comments:
Post a Comment